GATHERING, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF NON-PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Users of the Website Generally
3. “Non-Personally-Identifying Information” is information that, without the aid of additional information, cannot be directly associated with a specific person. Like most website operators, Trivver gathers from users of the Website Non-Personally-Identifying Information that can be retrieved from Web browsers, including Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type and the locations of the websites the user views right before arriving at, while navigating and immediately after leaving the Website. Although such information is not Personally-Identifying Information, that is, information that can be directly associated with a specific person, it may be possible for Trivver to determine from an IP address a user’s Internet service provider and the geographic location of the visitor’s point of connectivity as well as other statistical usage data. Trivver analyzes Non-Personally-Identifying Information gathered from users of the Website to help the Company better understand how the Website is being used. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Trivver is able to better design the Website to improve users’ experiences, both in terms of content and ease of use. From time to time, Trivver may also release the Non-Personally-Identifying Information gathered from Website users in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
5. “Personally-Identifying Information,” is information such as a name, mailing address, phone number, profile photograph, age or date of birth, billing or financial information, or email address that, without more, can be directly associated with a specific person. Trivver may collect a range of Personally-Identifying Information from and about Website users. Much of the Personally-Identifying Information collected by Trivver about users is information provided by users themselves when (i) registering for our service, (ii) logging in with social network credentials, (iii) participating in polls, contests, surveys or other features of our service, or responding to offers or advertisements, (iv) communicating with us, (v) creating a public profile or (vi) signing up to receive newsletters. That information may include each user’s name, address, email address and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your bank information, payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender, age, date of birth, username, hometown and other demographic or relevant information as determined by Trivver from time to time. Users of the Website are under no obligation to provide Trivver with Personally-Identifying Information of any kind, with the caveat that a user’s refusal to do so may prevent the user from using certain Website features. By registering with or using the website, you consent to the use and disclosure of your personally-identifying information as described in this “collection, use and disclosure of personally-identifying information” section.
6. We may occasionally use your name and email address to send you notifications regarding new services offered by the Website that we think you may find valuable. We may also send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the service. Generally, you may opt out of such emails at the time of registration or through your account settings, though we reserve the right to send you notices about your account, such as service announcements and administrative messages, even if you opt out of all voluntary email notifications.
7. Trivver will disclose Personally-Identifying Information under the following circumstances:
- (b) Marketing Communications. Unless users opt-out from receiving Trivver marketing materials upon registration, Trivver may email users about products and services that Trivver believes may be of interest to them. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing materials from Trivver, you may do so by following the unsubscribe link in the email communications, by going to your account settings (if applicable) or contacting us using the contact information below.
- (c) Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Personally-Identifying Information, as determined reasonable and appropriate by us, with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, completing financial transactions, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the Website’s functionality and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through the Website. We may also share your name, contact information and bank or credit card information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments, or to receive and/or send funds to/from your bank account. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purpose.
Changing Personally-Identifying Information; Account Termination
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES GENERALLY
11. We take the security of your Personally-Identifying Information seriously and use reasonable electronic, personnel and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
12. We are dedicated to protect all information on the Website as is necessary. However, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Personally-Identifying Information by keeping your password confidential. You should change your password immediately if you believe someone has gained unauthorized access to it or your account. If you lose control of your account, you should notify us immediately.
14. The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") protects the online privacy of children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or maintain Personally-Identifying Information from anyone under the age of 13, unless or except as permitted by law. Any person who provides Personally-Identifying Information through the Website represents to us that he or she is 13 years of age or older. If we learn that Personally-Identifying Information has been collected from a user under 13 years of age on or through the Website, then we will take the appropriate steps to cause this information to be deleted. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has become a member of the Website or has otherwise transferred Personally-Identifying Information to the Website, please contact Trivver using our contact information below to have that child's account terminated and information deleted.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
15. California Civil Code Section 1798.83, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about the Personally-Identifying Information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of the Personally-Identifying Information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared Personally-Identifying Information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to our privacy officer as listed below.
16. Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the DNT signal, the Website currently does not respond to DNT browser signals or mechanisms.
Attn: Customer Service
20411 Birch Street, Suite 330
Newport Beach, CA 92660
© Copyright 2017 TRIVVER, Inc. - All Rights Reserved